Sunday, January 20, 2008

Firstly let me apologise to all the IBM ladies for not being able to make it on Fri..I love my job and all but its really taking a toll on my social life. I dont get to see my friends as much I would like to. But hopefully this is temporary. Im swamped now coz I have to understudy my senior producer and follow her to ALL the conferences. But once Im more conference savvy I prob just have to go for my own conferences. Once again Im sorrrrryyyyyy!!

I feel so distant from my oldest and bestest friends. I dont ever get to see them and when I do we just have SO much catching up to do and SO lil time. And no words can express how happy I am that 2 of them have gotten married. Im so glad that they have settled down with their partners. But somehow I feel left out. Maybe its just me but I miss how we used to read each other's minds and do spontaneous activities. Granted..We're all busy with work and life in general. But I wish we could just talk like how we used to. Sigh.

The only place I hang out at more than Amara hotel and my cubicle at work is at the gym! Ive been gymming 3-4 times a week since the start of the year and it feels great! I used to head to Holland V or CQ to drink at least 2-3 times a week previously and it feels better to work out than drink. Seriously. I mean I still enjoy my vodka red bulls and pina coladas, but at least now Im drinking only once a week. My liver is prob screaming Hallelujah at regular intervals. My wallet's prob joining in as well!

Im happy and contented after a long time. I still have my fears and insecurities but Im slowly learning to trust and accept the fact that everyone has their quirks. I guess time will tell eh?

Im off to go get some well deserved sleeppppp..

Later...