Friday, October 12, 2007

Urgh ever had the feeling everywhere you turn you see posers trying to be like you? *sticks tongue out* I swear..Its nuts..All I can say is PLS get a sense of originality and STOP trying to be like me..You can NEVER be like me no matter how hard you try. Its sick.

What an emotional roller coaster this week has been. Pfftt.. Sometimes I feel like running away.Coz that's how I deal with my emotions.. I run away. But I made a promise not to do that this time.. But you have NO clue how much I want to. I cant deal..I'm so sick of being fake..Im so sick of pretending..I'm so tired of playing games..I just want things to be normal again. I just wanna be happy again..And I was happy. I dont want you to feel like shit.And I definately dont wanna feel like shit. All I can say is..I'm fine..I'm totally fine with what has been going on. If I reach a point where I DONT feel fine, I will back off or tell you. Can we just go back to how we were? *end of verbal vomit*

Im in dire need of retail therapy!!

I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have
All of me

Later...