Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I wanna talk about waxing..In particular Brazilian waxing..Yes yes..Very taboo subject..Good lil Indian girls dont talk about hair removal procedures..Ballllllllllssssssss to that I say. Hehe..After a very good friend went for her virgin trip to the land of hairless-ness,I was so curious. I kept probing her for the details..Goodness..Now I can handle pain but not the awkwardness of stripping waist down and lying spread eagle whilst another human being probes and waxes!! And then she told me she had to bend over at one point! *cringes* However despite all this,Im still curious..Im game for trying EVERYTHING once. Esp since she said she would gladly pay for this every month! Hmmmmmmmmmm...

On to other more exciting news..Sarah got called up to do the makeup for the Miss Singapore India pageant!! And she asked me and Sung to work with her!! Im like so bloody excited!!! This means so much more exposure and a chance to showcase our talents! *smiles* I cant wait to start my makeup diploma in Jan..

I was in the train on the way to work today..And I happened to catch Natasha Bedingfields's Soulmate..Awesome awesome song..Her voice was so distraught and laced with longing..Just the way I like it!

Incompatible, it don't matter though
'cos someone's bound to hear my cry
Speak out if you do
you're not easy to find
Is it possible Mr. Loveable is already in my life?
right in front of me
or maybe you're in disguise

Who doesn't long for someone to hold
who knows how to love you without being told
somebody tell me why I'm on my own
if there's a soulmate for everyone

Here we are again, circles never end
how do I find the perfect fit
there's enough for everyone
but I'm still waiting in line
Most relationships seem so transitory
They're all good but not the permanent one

Oh well..No one can force anyone into a rship..If things happen,they happen..If not, just enjoy the ride and get off when you feel you have to. That's how I feel these days. Im too busy hanging out,working and having fun to even meet new ppl or contemplate a rship. Things happen when you dont go looking..Sumi's Tagline No.10210..Hehehe..Okie I guess I better go do some work now.

Later...