Tuesday, July 31, 2007

So MUCH dramaaaaaaaaa..But oh well..I believe in karma so what goes around comes around bitch..On to happier events..As usual I had a fantastic Sat night out with my lovelies..O Bar+vodka cranberry jugs+hotstuff Priya in a rockin dress+my favourite stripper Vijay+Sung and her B52 shots= A VERY happy Sumi!!

Sungstarrrrrrr..She was wasted laa..For once..I was not!! Hahaha


Tongue stud kakis!!

These 2 never fail to leave a smile on my face..I laus many many!
As Sarah would put it..Happy Much??? Hehee

I dragged myself outta bed on Sunday coz I had a date with my laus to watch Alone!! Goodness..I realise how much of a wuss I am when it comes to scary movies..We were both spewing vulgarities each time the bloody ghost appeared..Then we headed back to her place coz Lilah and darling Umairah were coming to hang out..I tell you this lil one is gonna grow up to be an absolute doll..She's soooooooooo bloody adorable!! Yesh yesh..I was a tad bit maternal around here..Sighh.And No we are NOT bad influences..Wouldn YOU like to have happening godmothers who had tonguestuds?? Hehehe..
I believe that if you have it, you flaunt it..So what we wear,what we use,what we do is OUR choice..Coz we know we look good in what we wear and we're comfortable in our own skin. Sadly the same cant be said of some losers. Oh well..Love us or Hate us..Its STILL an obsession..Esp since we're still being talked abt.. *smiles*

Later...