Monday, April 02, 2007

Pradhana was so blehhhhhhh I started taking stupid pics.. And my FAV stupid pic was this..



Heheheh I liked it coz firstly it showed off my Peacocky glitter liner..And secondly you could see the amount of free time I have from my sari-eyeshadow colour coordinated nails..Hahahaha..And yet another crazy face pic..I was a lil mentally off that day. Pre PMSyness does that to you..



Why do confused men leave me equally confused..I've learnt how to protect myself emotionally this past 1 yr. And that's after several mistakes and heartache. I've become stronger and wiser when it comes to dealing with men. But every now and then, a blast from the past stirs up feelings that I thought I would never have for that person again.

So my shout out to you..(Not the ex,I keep having to have this disclaimer coz several ppl assume alot from my words and run to tell my ex that I am still into him)..Back to my shout out.

I've had enough of your rollercoaster emotions and appearances. This time, you either want me or you don't. You can't keep doing this to me coz its hurting and confusing. I do admit I have a soft spot for you, which is why I keep letting you in every time you make an appearance.But for my mental and emotional wellbeing's sake, you have to make a decision and stick to it.

In or out?

So please..Don't chase me anymore unless you're ready to catch me..

Its your choice..

Later...