Wednesday, March 07, 2007

So I was bored..And I had all that new makeup just staring at me.So I got my victim..Ehem i mean model..aka my lovely sister and started my makeover.
So after much persuasion I managed to get a before pic..Hehe. Presenting Sujitha slacking at home before her makeup maniac sister whips out the digicam.


And presenting my sister after I got done with her. I am in love with this green/teal combo so I've been doing this alot these days.

I realise I've been posting alot of makeup pics recently. But I cant help it..Its what Ive been doing with my time. I have no life.Hehe. I've also been shopping ALOT..*bites nails* My sister needed formal shoes and pants today so we went to Dorothy Perkins after gym.I swear it was so hard not whipping out the ATM card at every store. I want that red and black top from DP!!! But i did buy this gorgeous pair of heels from Charles & Keith at a steal..I have been droolin over them for like 3 mths and finally they decided to have a sale!! *Happy Sumi*

Oooo Dance Floor..

Later...