Sunday, March 04, 2007

My first few batches of online shopping treats arrived over the week!! It was like Christmas multiplied by 1000!!! Hehehehe..I'm serious. I was like so happy!! Check out my lovely pigments!!!

So what does a makeup junkie do when she gets her loot? She tries them on of coz!! Hehee..This was what I did when I went to MOS on Thurs..Which btw was super fun! We were making fun of the wannabes, the cannot-make-its and the underdressed!! Hehe..Pls excuse this 1st pic.I dun have my lipgloss on but I liked my eyeshadow in the pic..


This was when I met Preyaz on Sat for a bout of girly gossip and major shopping!! I swear my brother's room has the best lighting..


Okie enough of my face..I just wanted to show off my eyeshadow..Hehehehe..I cant wait for the rest of my stuff to come! Lalallalalaa...

Later...