Monday, March 12, 2007

I swear Im becoming an online shopping junkie..My brother thinks its disgusting the way I spend money I DONT have..My sister is just happy coz whatever I get, she gets to use as well..My mother made noise initially till my sister told her how much everything costs, then she was just amazed at how cheap everything is.. My fav item from the below batch is my Revlon eyeshadow..Helloooo..Its like 25 bucks here and I got it for 7 bucks online!!!

I had a makeup appt on Sat with 2 lovely ladies..Who've been reading my blog and wanted me to do their makeup for their cousin's wedding..Thanks for the support ladies!!



I was super tired when I came home..But how could I be home on a Saturday night!!! So made plans with Ganesan and his friends to head out. And of ALL places..we went to Chakravarthy..*Makes urgh face* Hahaha..Aiyo it was an experience la. I was bored so I did what I usually do when I'm bored..I camwhored!!
And ppl..PLS..Me and Ganesan are NOT a couple..So if you see me in a club with him and you are of the male species..Just say hi. Hahahahaha..I wont bite..Unless you want me to of course..Geezz why am I so flirty on a Monday afternoon?? *slaps herself*
Later...