Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day..Okie belated..But whatever..So what did I do on V Day? I indulged in makeup! I bot another 8 shades of eyeshadow online including 2 MAC pigments..Hehehe. And I did a mini makeover for my friend Shaki..The woman has gorgeous eyes and she kept saying my makeup was nice and how she never wears eyeshadow..I was like how can you NOT wear eyeshadow? So this was her with NO make up before..
And presenting Shaki after I got done with her..Hehehe.I started out wanting to just give her purple shades..But then I started getting adventurous..But she looks so preeettyyy!! At the end of it all..She's like 'Sumi you should just do this full time..You seem so happy when you're doing this'.Sighh I wouldn mind!


And the highlight of my day was receiving flowers from an anon sender!!! So exciting! I went to meet Shaki under my blk and my mum called me a while after and told me in hushed tones.."Eh you got a bouquet delivered to the house..Who calls you Sumi Jelly?" I was like waaaaaaaaatttt??? Bouquet for me??? I was so excited coz I'm not the kinda girl who gets flowers. Like I have friends who get bouquets delievered on birthdays etc and they take it for granted. So they dont understand why I get so excited when I get flowers.Hehe..

So back to the anon sender..There was a card attached as well which read.. "To the girl who thinks she is never enough..From A guy who thinks she is just great!!" There was other stuff as well..But lets not get all detail-fied..And there was a footnote saying I had to find out what the bouquet was in order to figure out who it was..And this was one heck of an unusual bouquet.I went online and found out its a cabbage flower, which looks weird on the outside but has beautiful shades of colour inside..Then I more or less knew who it was. There's this one guy who keeps telling me to stop putting myself down and has more or less been a wonderful listening ear and knows what Ive been thru. And when I asked him abt the bouquet he admitted it was him and said the bouquet was indicative of how different ppl view beauty and he thought I was beautiful inside out.. Cho chweettttttt no? I mean I haven even met this guy before and he sent me something so thoughtful.. *Swoons*

So I was having a pretty good day till I received this phone call from a new friend. And he's like my friend wants to wish you as well..And I'm like thinking this is very secondary school but what the hell..So the friend comes on and wishes me a Happy V Day..and when I asked who it was, he didnt want to say..So I just brushed it off as a weird phone call..Then in the evening my new friend MSNed me saying he was sorry if the phone call was weird but his friend forced him to make the call..And Im like who's your friend..And he says.."Sara"..My heart went cold..I'm like 'Which Sara?" He's like "From Hougang..Your ex bf"

I'm like WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Urghh..Like seriously man..Get a life..This is uber childish even for you..

Other than that blemish..I had a pretty good day. Hope the rest of you lovelies had a fantastic V Day too!! *Kisses*

Later...