Thursday, January 11, 2007

Urghh..Singapore's shortest blogger has done it again.

Click here to read her post.

Omg..Like how bimbotic can one person get? First the whole racial Bangladesh thing..Then the handicapped toilet thing..Now of all things she blames a rape victim for getting raped!!

Wah..I was boiling as I read each sentence..She apparently thinks that just because the guy is hot and a US marine, he wouldn have had the need to rape a girl..WTF?? And then goes on to blame the girl for drinking and consenting to dance with him which she claims "kinda asking for it"..

Helllllloooo..Wake up your ideas can? You call yourself a female? Just because a girl goes clubbing,drinks or even agrees to dance with a guy doesnt give him the right to assume he will be sleeping with her at the end of the night. What stupid,fucked up,warped world are you living in?

I quote, "I know I sound ridiculous saying this, but Smith is totally hot. Rape is supposed to be traumatizing, but I don't see how screwing someone who looks like a hot US Marine, wait, IS a hot US marine can be so bad."

*Faints* Rape is rape..It doesnt freakin matter if the guy has abs and eyes to kill or fat and balding. Was she high when she blogged? Urghh..I am so pissed off now I cant even blog straight. So just because the guy is a US marine and the victim in question is a Filipino woman, it makes it right? I've always known she was a racist cow.Now she just proved it.

Bleh..

Later...