Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Vote Mathilda in!!! Vote Vote Vote!!!

500 hits on Friendster..500...Wtf????

So on Sunday I decided I was uber bored with my hair and decided to colour it myself.. Yes ppl eat when they're stressed or bored..I change my hair.. I should have known better.. Coz those DIY colour kits never work on me..I chose this plum colour which looked so yummy but all I could see after I dyed it was BLACK..Hmpph.. The next day I could see shades of purple and red..But only under the sun or the light.. At night I looked like I had virgin black hair. So I'm goin to visit my favourite hairstylist and get my hair done tml..Courtesy of Daddy dearest.


Typical and hardly the type I fall for..
You say you're a big boy,
But I can't agree..
Coz the love you said you had
Ain't been put on me
Take a chance to recognize that this could be yours..


Later...

PS: Shankar..Dun worry k? Much love and hugs..