Friday, May 12, 2006

Yayyyyyyyy...Exams are overrrrr forever!!! I had soooooooo much fun on the last days of exams.. Had a wonderful Japanese dinner at Waruku with Daf and Derek.. After buying seriously funky purple wedges, we headed to Zouk..Although I'm not a HUGE fan of retro music, I still had loads of fun..

I am soooooooo tired.. Gotham and Momo rocked.. I loved my outfit..Goth with a lil S&M..Hahaha..And my lovely bling bling earrings which cost me like 40 bucks..but worth every cent..And I met loooooooonggg lost frens!!!! *Waves to Baby and Josephine* I had sooo much fun but those S&M shoes were not made for dancing all night..

Men wise.. Sigh..I don't know wats up laa.. I'm just taking things as they come.. I'm tired of all the games we have to play.. Boy likes girl..Girl likes boy..Why does it have to be complicated? Why can't we just live happily ever after?

Have I mentioned how the song "Beep" is so indicative of my life now?? Hahaha..Seriously..

"I don't give a...
Keep looking at my...
'Cause it don't mean a thing if you're looking at my...
Ha,I'm a do my thing while your playing wit cha ..."

Later...