Sunday, April 16, 2006

Just a lil something interesting from 'The Boyfriend Test'

"My first inclination after charging through many men and many heartbreaks was to become a complete pessimist. I was convinced that the perfect man didn't exist and that in order for me to have any semblance of a normal relationship, I would have to lower my expectations-which can be pretty miserable.

Let's face it, we're all human. We all have lessons to learn. And Dream Boyfriends are really just human beings who are looking at their problems with an adult eye and attempting to change. The journey of life is about growth. You shouldn't go looking for a perfectly UNrealistic man. Nor should you beat yourself up if your own behaviour isn't perfect.

Firing a loser makes room for a qualified man to enter your life. Psychologists call it setting personal boundaries. New Age enthusiasts call it changing your energy signals. I'm more pragmatic. Dump The Jerks. Date a better man. Period. Just do it."


Hehehe.. I'm starting to LOVE this book.. "The Boyfriend Test: How To Evaluate His Potential BEFORE You Lose Your Heart".. I can really relate to the stuff the author's talkin about..*Mumbles about the losers in her life* Hopefully by the time I'm done with the book, I'll be able to set my own personal boundaries and kick all the losers outta my life..

Bleh.. My sister just went to the salon..I have a sneakin suspicion that she's gonna come back with MY hairstyle.. *Stares*..Avalukku Irukku Laaaa..Hehhehe..

Wokay..Gtg hit the books.. Exams in 2 weeks!!!

Later...