Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Ahhh.. I missed blogging.. The only reason I stopped was because I didn't know how to start blogging abt ex toad..

Have I mentioned my gym rocks!! I love going for all the classes especially Body Combat and Hip Hop.. Body Combat's really empowering..I just imagine ex toad's face in front of me and my kicks and punches get more intense!! HahahaPlus now there's a Bollywood Jam class as well, which is sooooooo fun.

Its strange how when I was with ex toad, I used to dread going to the gym. Mainly coz I felt he kept forcing me to go and that when I didnt go, he would get all upset.. So I just felt compelled to go for him.. But nowdays I'm going for myself!! I actually enjoy working out and meeting new people at the gym. It's stange how a break up can actually motivate you to do things you would never imagine doing.. I also started belly dancing, which by the way is NOT easy..

I've been wanting to try salsa as well as pole dancing..Hahaha..But I need to get my finances in order first.. I can't believe I'm gonna graduate in a few months. I can't believe I have to start job hunting all over again.. Hmpphh. Hopefully if I lose enough weight, I can do something which I have been dreaming about for a LONG time.. Won't tell ya all wat just yet. All in due time my babies..

Last semester of school really sucks..Piles and piles of reports and reflections and journals to be done.. And I can't believe I went and planned a KL trip in the midst of all the deadlines.. But I seriously need a break from everything.. But planning for the trip is also becoming a pain in the ass coz one particular friend can't freaking make up her mind.. And this is AFTER I went and booked the coach tickets.. Which by the way is a 1st class coach! Hahah. The diva has to travel in style after all..Chey.. Seriously this coach comes with massage chairs, a stewardess to serve me meals and drinks.. a swivel out tv screen for each seat..How cool!!

Anyhoo.. What happens, happens.. I can't force people to grow up and develop a brain..

Later...