Monday, June 20, 2005

What can I say about Anniyan without spoiling it to much for those who havent watched it yet?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....










Only that it was the most fanfuckingtastic movie I've seen this year..

That I constantly disgusted my bf and his brothers by getting all excited and screaming every time Vikram appeared topless (Which was quite a number of times actually)

That I almost fainted when the "Remo" song came on..Mainly coz he had on cornrows for one part..

That I drooled at all the fabulous costumes Sada wore..

That I started clapping for the jail scene in the end.. And then everyone started clapping with me..

No seriously..I'm not just saying all this coz I'm a hardcore Vikram maniac.. Anniyan is truly a movie you all have to go catch. His acting was so superb, I actually forgot that Vikram was ACTING.. Instead I truly believed in the character instead.. If you get what I mean.

And I know there will be alot of ppl who would say that it didn't live up to all the hype.. But that happens when a movie gets alot of pre-publicity.. People go into the theatre with such high expectations that even a great movie would not be enough to satisfy their expectations.. If you get what I mean.

I'm going to watch it again twice this week.. TWICE this week.. Then another time if my besties get back before the movie ends its run.. Why do I want to watch it so many times? Well..The obvious reason would be for Vikram..The other reason is so I can produce all these tickets at the counter and make them give me all the Anniyan movie posters coz I'm such a loyal, money-giving patron of Yishun GV.. *Smiles*

Go watch..And I'm sure you'll agree that he is a great actor.. And hot as well..

Oooh..Lychees..Yum.

Later...