Monday, April 18, 2005

Was feeling pretty lousy over the weekend.. Mumbai Express sucked..Quite badly.. Went to watch Sachin today and was pleasantly suprised.. It was quite good..Prob coz of the hottie Bipasha Basu...Oh God..She's soo hot.. *lesbian tendancies alert*

Oooo...


Just feeling so bogged down with everything..School, reports, exams, bf.. Sigh..I just feel like escaping to some exotic beach with a few good books on one side of my beach chair and a long cool glass of champagne in one hand..With a hot, exotic guy waiting with warm massage oil...

Hahahaha...Yeah yeah..Total fantasies..

Ooooo..Joey's gonna start soooooon..I sooo can't wait.. Ever since the bloody Friends team decided to let us grieve the end of Friends, I've been eagerly anticipating the start of Joey just so I can taste a lil bit of that Friends flavour..

Oooo..Desperate Houswives is on.. Shit..

Later...