Saturday, March 19, 2005

I have a new fetish..

T-shirts with funny slogans on them.. Slogans like "Kiss Me, My Boyfriend's Away" (Smiles at Joanne).. "I'm Gorgeous..Deal With It"..Haha..Unfortunately, I havent been able to find them in Spore at a reasonable price.. I saw some in a shop..But they were pretty lame and the material of the T's were yuck and they were priced at like 70 bucks!! Wtf???

Then I saw this yummy 'Princess' shirt at a cart in Jurong Pt..Bloody nice..And reasonably priced but I'm so broke..My mum would kill me if I brought any more clothes and bags home.. But if anyone knows where to get those funky sloganised T's, do inform me k?? Thanks alot peeps..

Had a bloody evening class tonight but I was so hyper at class..Must be those Reese Peanut Butter Cups..Mmmm..Another one of my finds during project meetings..These are the most heavenly cups of chocolate I've tasted..But also bloody expensive..5 bucks a bag.. Anyhoo the bf came to pick me coz I was too lazy to take public transportation home.

My mind's drawing a blank right now.. Damn it..I'm serious..Total mind blank..

Oh well..Guess I could go and sleep now..

Night night my lovelies..

Later...