Thursday, February 03, 2005


*Droooooooolllss*

Can't wait for Anniyan to come out... My lausssss...My Vikram!!! *Drools again*.. Come here you hunkofburninglove... Mmmmmmm... Okie okie..Enough ogling.. That means you too.. Not that I can help it laa considering this pic has been my PC screensaver since the start of the year!! Hahaha...

Back to the cookies biz..I got 2 more orders!! Hahaha..And I'm baking choc chip cookies for Valentines' Day..Cookies will be attractively packaged and it's around 2 bucks for a package of 10 medium sized cookies.. Makes for a wonderful VD prezzie for your loved ones,friends and family!!

I hate night classes..Bloody HR class on a bloody Thurs evening...Till 10pm lehhh...Sighzz.. And this particular lecturer doesnt lecture on the subject..Instead he goes on and on abt himself..He brings along 4 of his assistants and drones on abt what a bloody big shot he is and how he knows absolutely everyone in Spore...*Yawns*

No rest for the weary..Gtg get my ingredients for my cookies..And ohhhhhh...Anyone else like Mochi ice cream?? The Jap one??? Ohhhhhh...I love them..Now you can buy from 7-11 and NTUC..But quite expensive and in 7-11 I only saw the sesame flavoured ones.. Not to worry, you can always go to Sakae Sushi and eat the yummy peach and lychee flavoured ones..

Enough rambling...

Later...