Sunday, February 20, 2005

It is 8am on a freakin Sunday...

What am I doing up??

Most importantly..Why am i on the comp??

Coz I have that bloody OSD report due tommorrow and I'm the freaking compiler!!

Yawn...

I know I havent been posting regularly.. Bloody busy eh.. And to all the diva-tip-wanting fans..Hang in there.. Should be able to start the tips coming regularly after the next week..

Let me give ya a situation..See if ya can help my friend out..He's 25.. He is in a committed relationship..But suddenly decides he doesnt want to get married...At all..or at least not for the next 6-7 yrs.. The reason: He dosent think he can handle the stress of being a married guy with kids.. But he still wants the relationship with his girlfriend.. I find the whole thing ridiculous.. I mean..Ya want the good part of an relationship but run away scared when its time to commit for life???

Talk to me ppl..What are your views??

Okie..have to go show my scary-early-morning-face to the poor cashier at 7-11 and demand for Red Bull...

Later...