Monday, February 07, 2005

*Bites Nails*

*Whispers* I went shopping...

Again...

How could I not??? I bought new jeans..Which I totally love but practically cried out for a belt coz its a known fact that every pair of jeans or pants I have will not stay on my hips..They will definately ride down.. So I went belt shopping..I've always wanted a white one with studs..So I got one!! Haahahaha.. And the bf bought a white shirt at Zara for 90 bucks but which looks so bloody yummy on him.. Mmmmm.. But Orchard was damn crowded laaa.. Couldnt wait to escape to the car after getting my stuff.. And what's with all the clothes in pink??? I can handle hot dark pink..Not the sickly pale pink that is on every T-shirt,skirt and pants..

Have to go to school soon..Last lecture before the long hols.. SIM very good laa.. We are closed from tommorrow till next Mon!! Bloody happening rite???

Okie gtg listen to that Sherman lecture on Organization Design...*Sigh*

Later...