Sunday, January 23, 2005

Hahaha...How do ya like the new video thinghy?? My brother got it on his blog first and I went..

"Arrrrrghhhhhhh I also wantttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!"

So I did... Unfortunately ya folks with very slow connections and such will not be able to view the videos which I love...

And the very 1st video to grace this page would be..The Divas close to my heart...

...Destiny's Child...

Sighz...What I won't give for Beyonce's body.. What I would give...Hmmm..All my clothes (Alot ya know!!)...All my heels..My boots..My makeup..My bf (Take him..just give me the bod!!!).. Hahahaha..

Ya can also leave comments now..If ya notice below each entry..There's now a 'Speak To The Diva' comments section... Ya can tell me what kinda tips ya want..If ya wanna stop seeing my ugly mug so much (I'll still keep putting them on..it is MY blog!!)..But leave me comments laaaaaaa... It intrigues me that I have quite alot of ppl viewing this blog...

Okie...Enuff modifying an already happening blog...Cheeeeeeeehhhhhhh....Hahahah..

Sumi No Shame..

Later...