Sunday, January 09, 2005

Sometimes I just wanna pull my hair out and scream...

Or better...

Pull my bf's hair out and scream...

*Mumbles*

That aside..I had a pretty good weekend..Went to my grandma's place in JB...Been so long since I last saw her... She's the only grandparent I have now..And I seriously love her loads..Though I know I don't show it enough... Family has and always will be the most important aspect of my life..

We ate so much in JB...I felt like a pig.. Seriously.. But we bought ridiculously cheap sushi at the Giant in JB..I felt like laughing.. Yummy too...

Actually I'm not in much of a mood to blog tonight... So I'll end here..No Diva Tip today people.. Something's just not right... I don't feel myself..Just feel like rolling into a ball and sleeping... Maybe its the stress THAT HAS ALREADY STARTED from projects.. Maybe it's him.. Maybe it's coz Joanne left...Maybe coz I feel I look like crap..

Maybe its just me..being me.

Later..