Thursday, January 27, 2005

Phew..Having a week of celebrations this week..My mum's birthday was on Monday..Rafe's today and Mel's tommorrow...But we celebrated hers yesterday with a Marche lunch and a Mambo night!!!

I know its hard to believe..But I haven't EVER been to Zouk before..

Yes..

It's TRUE...

Sighz...Always thought it was a a very cheena place with bengs and lians only... So was a lil apprehensive when my SIM mates suggested going there for Mel's birthday..But it's Mel!! So I had to go..

And to my pleasant suprise, I actually enjoyed myself there!! It was Mambo night and I had a great time dancing with all my friends...Was suprised that many of them a good dancers.. Phuture in Zouk plays more my kind of music so we went there for a while and I loved it..So Joanne and Saras..I'm SOOOO bringin ya all there when ya get back...Trust me..The music's good..Just VERY crowded.. But I can't believe how much a good time I had.. I thought I'd be very out of place but nope..I loved it..Mel really let her hair down..what with it being her 'virgin' clubbing experience!! Hahahaa...

I bought my very 1st hair flowerrrr!!! Hahaha...It's from Future State and bloody exp for a hair accessory..Which my irritatin brother went and blabbed abt to my parents!! *Mumbles* But it's so meeeeeeeee....I like!! Not sure if ya can see in the pics..I think the bottom right one,ya can see a lil.. I dun look forward to taking photos with my SIM mates..Only because they are all so DARN small, they make me look like a giant!! So I cleverly always try to sit or stand behind them in photos...

Slept at 4am and had to wake up to meet up at Checkers Cafe in Orchard for proj meeting at 1.. *Groans* Really had a hard time waking up...Dozing off behind my shades on the bus.. But Checkers is sooo cool.. I love the fact that no one goes there much.. So much cosier..And the food's good too..


Mel's Birthday!!!

Bloody tired..So no tips tonight... My bed's singin my tuneeeeeeee...

Later...