Saturday, January 08, 2005

Joanne's leaving on Sun.. Sniff Sniff... Sobbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.... Boo hoooooooo....Dun go laaaaa....

Haha..Bloody drama queen...


Gonna meet mah girls!!

Anyhoo...we went out and had a blast on Thurs.. Had to go send my Mp3 player to the Philips Service Centre coz I can't bloody turn it on!! *Swears* Then met Moni at Orchard and went Cahaya at Far East to have dinner..

Bored..Was waiting for Mon..

Then decided to catch a 9pm tamil movie at Yishun *grumbles at having to go to YISHUN*.. I tell ya..The rest in the theatre prob thought we were 3 very weird and noisy girls.. From the moment we went in till the end.. But we had so much fun!! But I hated saying bye to Joanne, knowing it would at least 6 mths till I saw her again.. Sighz..But at least she'll be back for good the next time! Yay.. Go finish your honours and hurry back k pandi!! That goes to you too Saras pandi..

At the cinema..

Reached home pretty late..But had to wake up quite early to meet my SIM mates for sushi buffet at Sakae sushi... We made so much noise in the restaurant, we actually got 'shushed' by the other patrons a few time... Bloody no-fun-in-their-lives, sticks in the mud.. You mean when you eat in a restaurant with your friends..you just stare mechanically at your food and don't make merry with your friends ah?? Stoopiaks...

We were sooooo the loudest...


Daffffffy and her boy..


We were monsters laa.

We ended up being quite late for our bloody HR class at 7pm.. Had to take a cab from Dover.. Then ended up having to sit next to this bloody bitch of a part-timer, (Part-timers are mostly old hags who have no lives and think they are more clever than us full-timers).. I had the attendance sheet passed to me and I passed it to her after I signed..She said "I signed already" and turned back to her notes.. I was thinking...Okie so just pass it on to the next girl laa..You want me to throw it over to her issit.. *Mumbles* So I like try to pass it to the next girl when she 'tsks' me and gives an impatient sigh... *STUPID BLOODY BITCH*

She 'tsked' me!!! The old hag 'tsked' me!!!!

Basket...

Anyhoo..I just totally asked Daf and Mel to shift one seat down so I could get away from the stupid bitch..I would have so liked to pour her bloody carrot juice down her top...*Grumbles*

The lecture was also bloody boring... The lecturer actually said that in Spore, employers are colour blind and that we didnt need an Equal Employee Opportunites Act like Aussie has to protect the minorities' employability!!! I was like WHATTTTTTTT!!!!! You fucking hell state Mandarin speaking in the ads..which is a not-so-clever way of saying 'I do not take in any other races except Chinese'...Sheesh... I'm so not against the Chinese race..Not at all..I have MANY Chinese friends.. I'm just so pissed with the whole system... If he ever brings up the topic again, I'll so speak my mind...

Bored during lecture..

Any one else notice the increase in those charity ticket touts in MRT stations??? Usually Indians or Malays??? Basket..I keep getting asked all the time laaaaa... They seem to target Indians and Malays!! And they don't seem to get it when I said I donated already... I even show them the bloody ticket! But they still persist, they're freakin adamant I get one more..Its 5 bucks leh!! And I don't even know if its real or bogus.. I have a feeling its part bogus..

Okie laa..Quite long entry.. Need sleeeeeeeppp....

Later...

Music The Diva Is Grooving To: There You Go by Pink

Book The Diva Is Reading: Accidental Virgin

Diva Tip Of The Day:

Eyeshadow's great...But powder ES is boring and cream ES creases... Get with the times ladies!! Get gel eyeshadows!! It gives ya a great sheen effect and shine..Be bold and different.. You can get them at various cosmetic houses but you can make them yourself if you're adventurous.. Just add a lil Vaseline to your fav shade of powder eyeshadow in a pot and you have yourself a new toy to play with!!