Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I went a lil nuts after unwrapping 3 of our hampers the other day and decided my huge ass Pooh bear needed a makeover... So I did!! Tadaaaaa..

Someone Save Me Pls..

One of the hampers had this big paper flower which now sits prettily on Pooh's head..Hehe..I'm so evil...

Pretty No??

Candy canes are back!!!! One of my favourite parts of Xmas.. And this one is only $1.05 at 7-11!!! Go and buyyyyyyyyy...

Mmmmm...

Can you tell I went shopping from the glow on my face? From the huge grin on my face?? From the considerably lower balance in my bf's bank accnt?? I've been lusting for this brown jacket from Forever 21.. I tell ya..Forever 21 is my new favourite shop...Affordable and delish clothes in one shop.. I'm sooooo gonna get my NYE outfit from here...


The earrings there are very cheap alsoo....Now I just have to buy outfits to match these earrings!! Hahaha...Any excuse to shop more...


Quite busy this week..Have to head to school for enrolment of classes on Thurs..Should be fun meeting up with everyone I havent seen since exams...Have to go shopping..AGAIN!! For a new bag, shoes, pants and tops etc... So lil time...So many shops..

Music The Diva Is Grooving To: Soldier by Destiny's Child

Book The Diva Is Reading: Kisses