Monday, December 06, 2004

Finally got around to upload all the Deepavali visiting pics.. The visiting seems never ending for Shawn's family...Every weekend laa..Phew....

A rare moment where he actually was happy to take a pic..And it turned out quite nice..Me and him have a history with BAD pics..

Deepavali Visiting...

Over this one month plus of visiting, one thing has struck me about him..He's pretty good with children... I was pleasantly suprised coz I've always though Indian men don't bother playing with their younger cousins or brother/sister once they reach a certain age.. But he really got into playing with them..

With his cousins..


Cute ain't he..


So nice..

Sparklers have evolved since my time...The new ones have sounds!!! And pretty colours!! I got pretty excited and his cousins would have all been wondering what the hell got into me...Hahaha...Here I was attempting to get a shot of me and my pretty sparkler..But sadly it took me 3 tries to get myself and the sparkler in the same shot..

Damn.. Sparkler was not in the shot..


Damn again... My face was cut off..


Finally... Yay...

To end the whole night of sparkler games...We decided to light 3 packets of sparklers together..One of his cousins,Devan, built this elaborate rocket ship like structure so that the sparlers would shoot straight up from the ground...Woooooo Hooooo....Bloody noisy and colourful...The photo didnt do the sight any justice though..

WooHoo...

Right now i'm a bundle of nerves...My stomach feels like its being pulled a million diff ways..and bile is just a moments way up through my throat... Why you may ask?? My exam results will be posted on the portal in about oh..3 hrs?? Arggghhhh... In my entire academic history, never have I been this worried about exam results...Not even for my O's...Sighz...

Okie...I cant handle being on the net now..I'll just log on again at 5.30...*Pulls hair*

Later...