Friday, December 31, 2004

2005 is only hours away...

I highly doubt anyone can fully enjoy themselves tonight coz at the back of their heads..They will realise thousands of others don't even have the comfort of their own homes or even have the possibility of celebrating the new year... Even Ch 5 is not telecasting the NYE countdown tonight..

However,that said, it is a new year...And we all need to usher it in with joy so that the rest of the year will prove to be a good one.. I had a horrible NYE in 2002 and my whole 2003 was pretty much fucked up... So I firmly believe in surrounding yourself with great friends and family on NYE and celebrating it the way YOU want..Not how the masses want to..

Do I believe in resolutions??

Nope...Not at all..

Not that I can't follow through with them.. But just the idea of it is quite dumb.. Why limit yourself to resolutions?? So if ya say you wanna lose weight in the new year and 1 month later you just can't keep up with the diet..you say 'ohhh...there's always next year to start'???? Quite stupid right..you always fall back on saying there's another time..

But I do have wishes though...

I wish that my family and friends will be kept safe the coming year..

I wish that I can maintain my good grades and get even better grades in the next year..

I wish that all those who have lost loved ones find the courage to move on..

I wish for children never to be parentless..

I wish for children never to go hungry..

Okie I have to have this wish..else I'm not myself... I wish I can shop all year long with endless credit at all stores!! Hhahahahahaa...

So to all my blogders..Thanks for accompanying me these past 8 mths.. Happy New Year and may all YOUR wishes come true in the new year...

Don't drink and drive..Don't get into a car with a drunk driver... Be safe... We don't need to lose any more lives pointlessly...

Later...

Music The Diva Is Grooving To: Tempted To Touch by Rupee

Book The Diva Is Reading: Getting It