Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Remember how nervous I was about my results??

Imagine how I felt when my friends called me to inform me that the results were already out..an hour earlier!! And they all had passed!!...Die..I thought...I'll be the only one who was gonna fail and repeat... I was so damn nervous sitting at the comp and waiting for the portal to load....I almost pissed in my pants.. However I did have problems breathing when I noticed there were no NN(FAIL!!!) but there were actually 2 DI(Distinction!!!)...Hahahahahha...My sis and bf both think I'm a paranoid bitch...Not in their own words laa...But seriously I was really afraid i would fail and repeat...*Touchwood*...Phewwwwwww...I'm so freakin glad I get to move on with the same grp of ppl...

On to a more enjoyable topic...Tadaaaaa...Presenting my new Mp3 player from Philips...The HDD 070... Apparently its quite good,as stated in various review sites and magazines...And it's so freaking small...I went..Awwwww...when I took it out of the box...it's the size of a freakin credit card...but thicker laa..And the sound quality is fantastic.. Unfortunately only my brother has been using it when he goes to work..*grumbles*...Since I don't have anyway to go this week..*Grumbles again*


My Lovely...

Must go out to celebrate results soon...Hmmm...Do I feel like Coit Tower from Swensens or Banana Caramel Waffles from Marche??? *Deep In thought*

Later..

Music The Diva Is Grooving To: Try Again by Aaliyah

Book The Diva Is Reading: The Second Assistant-A tale from the bottom of the Hollywood ladder