Monday, December 20, 2004

1. Open up the music player on your computer.
2. Set it to play your entire music collection.
3. Hit the “shuffle” command.
4. Tell us the title of the next ten songs that show up (with their musicians), no matter how embarrassing. That’s right, no skipping that Carpenters tune that will totally destroy your hip credibility. It’s time for total musical honesty.
5. Write it up in your blog or journal and link back to at least a couple of the other sites where you saw this.
6. If you get the same artist twice, you may skip the second (or third, or etc.) occurances. You don’t have to, but since randomness could mean you end up with a list of ten song with five artists, you can if you’d like.

001. Lose My Breath - Destiny's Child
002. I Like The Way You Move - OutKast
003. Why You Actin' - Destiny's Child
004. Jungle Book Part 1 - Dissidenten (My bro likes weird songs)
005. Karma - Alicia Keys
006. Slow Motion - Juvenile
007. Sunshine - Lil Flip
008. Balla Baby - Chingy
009. Fly Me To The Moon - Michael Buble (Again..My Bro)
010. Ayyo Ayyo- M.Kumaran s/o Mahalakshmi (I have a new love..the actor in this film!!)

Taken From:
http://indianstallion.blogspot.com/

Hehee...Actually I have loads of funny songs in my comp..Thank God not many popped up...Songs like Japanese Graffitti by teh Tokyo Kosei Wind Orchestra!!!! All thanks to my brother!! Sheesh...

Gtg transfer songs to my Mp3 player now...

Later...