Saturday, November 27, 2004

My sis turned 15 yesterday..So bloody fast la...I feel so bloody old..But feeling old doesnt mean I don't like taking pics of myself!! hahaha...bloody self obsessed...


I see you...

Took my sis to Marche's for lunch..Just the 2 of us...She had the yummy ham and cheese crepe whilst I tried the fish and wedges...Mmmm...

Happy Birthday Sis!!

I just lurveeeee Marche's....

Mmmmm...

Then we got bored whilst waiting for the bloody bus to come..So we ended up taking more pics...

Colgate Advert???

We still took pics on the bus!!! Hahaha..My sis is trying TOO hard to look garang..Hahaha...This look just comes to me easy peasy..Coz my friends and I, always end up taking shots like this..

Wanna mess with us???

Arrrrgggghhhhh...I got bullied into taking this yucky cute 'V' sign,japanese-kawaii, pose!!!! Sighz...I always make fun of my sis when she takes photos in this pose with her friends...Dun I look just retarded...Sooooo not me...

I'm SOooooooo ashamed!!!

*Dances around room*I wore a crown..I wore a crown!! Hahah..okie..yes, it was a paper one..But still...This was at my niece's birthday party on the same nite..She celebrated it at some ulu chalet in Changi..But it was a damn big chalet..But equally creepy...

Was there EVER a doubt???

My brother decided he also wanted to share in my royalty fantasy...Trust me...I was even looking for a fake wand to hold when I was gonna take the pic..

He copyyyyyyyy meeeee..

Sighz...So much funnn..And I got a few retro tops from my cousin sister too!! I will never say NO to clothes..Haha..But i'm tired as well..And I have to go visiting at Shawn's aunt's place later in the evening..Gtg take a nap now!!

Later..