Saturday, November 20, 2004

Been so long since I went for a Deepavali show..The show was at Tengah air base and boy they sure know how to parrrrtyyy... But Ananthi and I were more interested if they were gonna give us any fooodd!!! Sadly they didnt...Sighz...


Where's my line..

By 8 something we were both bored out of our minds... Seriously...The songs the band chose were all like stuck in some strange time warp...Songs like Dilrupa...Like plsssssss....Thank god my bf came to pick us up after the show..Else we would have to wait for a cab at that ulu-near-the-cemetery place..We went to Adam Rd to have lunch cum dinner cum supper (for me laa coz all I had the whole day was Mentos!)

When will this finish..

And finally we have me trying to look mangamma!! Hahahaha...I seriously dun know...I actually like the headband..but my sis says it looks mangammaistic..Sighz...

Come and play...

I am soooooo sick today...Having the freakin flu..but still had to go to Tekka to collect my amended suit and then went to my baby's aunt's hse for dinner..

How not to talk to the person you're not talking to???? I really would like to know...Some people really have an attitude problem laa..Like they have a stick up their butt on a perm basis..*Grumbles*

And how can Spore allow OLINDA to leave Spore idol???? Like 'Errrrrrrr'...can you be more superficial???? You let ppl like Sylvester to go on to be a potential representative of Spore at World Idol???? Like you reallllllllllly want the rest of the world to know that HE is our best of our talent pool.... Sighz...Anyhoo I lost all hope and interest in Spore Idol once Leandra got kicked out..Like WTF??? When I went to Boom Boom Room, during his set, Kumar claimed that if Leandra didnt get to the finals, then Spore is definately a racist country... I cant stand all the screaming young groupies of Sly...Like, you wouldnt even give him a 2nd look if not for SI..He would be your regular Ah Beng-turned-rocker-wannabe...Sheeshhhh...

Watever..

Later...