Sunday, November 07, 2004

I am so freakin tired but needed to blog laa..Sighz..Went to Malaysia to get all the Deepavali stuff like drinks...Then went to help out at Monica's henna booth..Damn tired..

Anyhoo..Here's pics from last night's outing!! We went to Marche after our exam and had a blast.. Here's me, Daf and Si Ling about to dig into our pasta and rosti!!

When can we eat???

Quite a large number of us went..About 3 or 4 different cliques getting together!! Was quite noisy but definately FUN!!! Here's Joanna, Mel and me..About to eat my yummy banana caramel waffles...Which sadly I couldnt finish coz...Well I really dun know why..No appetite???

Can we have dessert now???

See..we were a BIG group..This is only like 1/3 of the group..I was aiming for a candid shot..But sharp eye Charmaine saw me and posed!!

Ever ready Charmaine..

We then went window shopping at Taka and went to Daf's toy shop at Taka..Wah liao damn nice toys laa...I fell in love with thos lil dog!! So bloody cuteeee....Unfortunately was a lil broke laa...hhahaa...when am i not?? And Mel's fav was this hippo...She actually knew its name!

I want this dog!!!! Mel's fav hippo...

Actually we're quite pathetic laa..Bunch of undergrads celebrating last day of exams..Ended up at a toy shop playing games for an hour!!! But quite fun laaaaaaaa....

This bloody game ah... Pretty Kelly.. Where's his chick???

Group shot of us before heading off to our next destination....Alley Bar...Eh this place is soooo cool!! I loved it...The ultimate chill out bar... The margaritas damn nice here..and the long island tea ruled too! Hhahahhaaa...

All of us...

Ya all know I couldnt resist taking a self obsessed picture of me rite??? Actually I took this is the toilet just before I went home...That explains the tired face with eyebags and all..Sniff...i never had eyebags before I started my degree!!! Eh dun ya think my top quite nice??? I think so too...Cheyyyyy!!! Hahaha....

How could i not??

I gotta wake up early tommorrow to go Tekka to collect my sari blouse and buy more suits and most importantly..Threading!! hahaha...Been ages laa..But just think...The weekend before Deepavali...Tekka...SUNDAY....Aiyohhhhhhh...Will be DAMN packed!!! Cant even think about it.. Then have to come back and bake cookies...I'm gonna drop dead from lack of sleep..

I'll seeya when I seeya...

Later...