Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Wah Lauu...So called 'tailors' in Tekka cant even alter a simple punjabi suit! Sheeshhhhh...Wasted my time walking up and down Tekka finding one who could!

My hair has been getting several favourable responses from people..Hmmm...I think this is a keeper! But its quite tiring to maintain laa..Must use quite a few products...Of which i'm gonna go buy later.. Moneyyyy...I need moneyyy...

Gonna be quite busy this next 2 weeks..Have to go visiting, attend 2 weddings, and a puberty ceremony! Hahah..I know..to non-indians, you prob will find the idea of a puberty ceremony quite ridiculous...But its quite important though I didnt have one coz I'm a Malayalee (Sorta like with Chinese, you have Hokkien and Teochew sects, Indians have sects like Malayalees, Telegu ets) and Malayalees dun have this ceremony...Quite sad coz you can actually collect serious amounts of money and jewellery esp if ya have a huge family..

Anyhoo the ceremony's for Shawn's cousin and I still can't believe she already got her period! She's like this lil girl!!! Hahaha..I'm being paranoid...But I really like this girl..She sorta reminds me of myself when i was young, personality wise...So I plan on getting her a prezzie...But what the heck do ya give someone who just attained puberty??? Hahahaha...i have NO clue...

Later...