Sunday, November 28, 2004

Prem passed away last night...

Many of ya would know him as NUS Puyal Prem..He also was a talented singer( His last perf was tonite on Super Nanbargal-He was apparently really lookin forward to it and had said it was his best perf to date)..

God is unfair sometimes..He was only 22...And of all things..He passed away a day before his cousin sis's wedding,in which he was to play an impt role.. He had an asthma attack and passed away on Sat night..

Although I didnt know him very well..I do know that he would have contributed greatly to society..And from today..I understand that he was a very family oriented person..Who was loved by all of his friends and family... It just broke my heart to see his loved ones talk about him..I just can't imagine what his family and gf must be going through now..

Please don't take anyone and anything for granted..This just hit me full force when i was in his house.. Everyone just assumes nothing will ever happen to them... Live each day to its fullest...Tell your loved ones that you love them.. It's just such a waste...My heart is too heavy to go on...My condolences to Prem's family and loved ones... He will always be remembered...

Later...