Thursday, November 18, 2004

Yawnnnzz...Bloody sleepy and tired..Finally went clubbing last night..Not planned at all..Went to Ananthi's sister's house for some Deepa-Raya visiting, then decided to go to Ashoka for a while since its ladies' night and all and the place was freakin near the house... She also got her hair permed!!! Hehehe..So pretty la she..She has the best make up and clothes ideas..That's why she's an image consultant! Anyone needs make up done for any occassion, call her at 97691945 or email her at anudarling@hotmail.com... I lurveeeee her biz card tag line..Look Stunning, Not Stunned!! Hahaha..


Anuu...

Her sis's house is so nice..Everytime I go there I'm in awe...Anyhoo this is me rite before we left and before my camera batt died on me..So we couldnt take a grp shot..

At the house...

The new Ashoka's damn big!!!! Quite nice...But the band played alot of sucky songs last nite so we left quite early..But it WAS ladies' nite and how could I pass up an opportunity to get free vodka limes??? So I had 4!!! Hahaha...Pls laa..Its been so freakin long since I've let my hair down..However the drinks did get to me a lil but just a LIL... Coz I was dancing and all it didnt really affect me.. But I did have this big goofy grin on my face...(Attn:Siblings of mine better not open their mouths about any of this to our mum...PLEASEEEE..*bats eyelashes*..I AM bringing ya all to watch PD 2 later rite???)

Hehee...

I was bored as usual yesterday before I left to her house so I decided to henna-fy my legs!!! I know..I am such a bum...But it turned out quite nice if I should say so myself...

Bored..

Gonna watch PD 2 later...Stupid JP only had a morning show..So have to go to Tiong Bahru to watch the 6 plus show..*Grumbles* I am schleeeepyyyyyyyyyyy....And my hair still stinks of smoke...Eww...

Later...