Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Hahahaha...I borrowed my recommended texts from NP using my brother's library card..(Coz NP borrowing period is 2 weeks compared to SIM's 1 week)..and its like overdue for so long..hahahaa... Guess who's NOT gonna pay for the fines?? Coz guess who's name is NOT on the library card??? Jahahahahaha...(Evil laffter)

I'm sick of studying...REALLy sick..But getting a lil worried as well..Exactly 1 week left till my 1st paper..Damn..Its been so long and I still dun think I can grasp most of the stuff I've been revising..Especially O bloody E... *mumbles*

My back's better after my maid administered some REALLy painful massage with MOOV...Hahaha..It really works laa..Finally slept like a baby last night..Actually that term is just wrong laa.. Babies don't like to sleep! They like to keep everyone else in the house awake with their antics.. Should be I slept like A-Parent-Who-Just-Finished-Work-And-Had-To-Deal-With-3-Young-Kids....yeap...

My bf so sucks at Xbox..hahaha..I was just rubbing it in his face that I got a FREE limited edition crystal XBox...Hahaha..Oh gosh I didnt blog about my Xbox ah??? Stupid me..I got it free when i upgraded to the Digital Tv with Starhub...Now you know why I am a hard core Starhub client.. FREE LEHhhhhh...

Anyhoo..he came over when I was sick and we were playing abit..Racing somemore..I sooo kick his ass at Daytona and it wasnt a big suprise when I kicked his butt at Xbox racing either...Hahahahaa....But put me at the wheel of an actual car and i'll faint..Seriously.. I always tell him I'll be a hazard to myself as well as to all other Singaporeans if I'm allowed to drive on our roads.. SERIOUSLY...

lalalalala...Back to the books..

Later...