Saturday, October 30, 2004

Feeling blaardy lazy to start studying for my MOR on tues...Bloody 3 hr paper..Hmmph..

Went to the temple yesterday..Felt much better.. The priest there so cute...He's like 'Wishing you a happy life together' to me and Shawn..In English..hahahaha...so cute...Went to eat at my fav vegetarian restaurant,madras new woodlands..but didnt have much of an appetite..Couldnt finish my favourite Battura..Sighz...It's all good laa..at the rate i'm going..not eating at all...I'll look pretty good for deepavali...Sighz...One can hope right???

Ohhhhhh...i have to write about this specimen I saw going into the temple when I was leaving... I was walking to get my shoes when my bf was like 'wah liao..she think she's going clubbing ah??'... I turn and look and this indian girl was taking off her shoes (3 inch white stilletos some more!).. The best part was she was wearing this off the shoulders top with a white lycra MINI MINI skirt!!! WTF!! I thought she was some tourist..but she knew where to take off her shoes and where to wash her feet..Best part was just before she entered the temple she bent down to touch the steps in THAT MINI SKIRT!!!!! I was speechless...She was obviously a local...

Now I'm know I'm a woman of the modern times and everything...But come on!!!! Its a bloody stretch MINI skirt...and white...I could make out her fuckin thong for god's sake... if ya know you're gonna come to the temple after work or what...At least wear pants laa..or something more reasonable...This was like too much laa..She looked like she was gonna hit the clubs!!! On the occasions I wore pants with the short punjabi top..I felt quite uncomfortable..When you wear stuff like that to a temple..you also make people around feel uncomfortable..She must have hell of a lot of guts..or just no respect for our culture...Hmmph...

Sheesh...Okie laa..enough ranting...Gonna go hit the books...