Thursday, October 21, 2004

*Mumbles*

I actually forgot that my 1st exam was gonna be on Tues...I've been thinking it's on Wed all along!! Bloody hell..

Did ya all watch the episode of Get Real on Blogging??? Wahhh some ppl take blogging so seriously ahh..Until announce that she's gonna die..wrote her will on the blog and then post the photo she wants to be on her headstone on the blog also.. Bloody attention seekers laa... Hahaha.. Then again if you're blogging then some part of you wants the rest of the world to acknowledge what you're writing..Right?? If not..just go write in your diary laa..But hey..where's the fun in that???

I want chocolate....I'm cravingggggggg choccie... But nope...I shall abstain...Deepavali's gonna be here REALLY soon..and what with me asking my tailor to sew low cut blouse all...See thru sari some more... Oh God...Nooooooooo....

Hahaha...Dramaaaa only...

Is it very difficult for men to show affection?

Later....