Monday, October 18, 2004

Soo on Sunday I had my very 1st ACTUAL makeup assignment.. Ya all know I love makeup.. But so far I only applied makeup for my friends when we go clubbing or when they have impt functions to attend.. But yesterday Ananthi called me coz Pravin was having his own show at NTUC biz centre.. And she was performing and applying makeup for the other artistes as well.. So she asked me to come along to help..

It was quite a fun experience and i got to learn quite abit from her.. Yay..I wanna go do the Cosmoprof course but it's bloody expensive laa..About 2000 bucks! Anyhoo..had loads of fun at the show..The best part was..Meeting Kumar again...He was the host for the show...And he actually complimented my boots!!! MY BOOTS!!! Hahaha... He's the best laaa...

But I fell sick as soon as I got home..Bloody hell..i thought I was gonna die vomitting..Shivering under my comforter.. Still am feeling sick..And I have this horrible back ache...Feel like a freakin pregnant woman..Hahaha.. But my bf was being nice and brought me porridge to eat for lunch.. Awww...

Sniff sniff..Gtg sleep now..

Later..