Wednesday, October 06, 2004

I got asked by my friend Ket if I was interested in joining a beauty pageant today.. Meee???? Hehehe..Actually which girl does not have a secret ol' fantasy of winning a beauty pageant?? Don't lie ya all..There must have been a time..A small lil voice saying "I want that too".. Well as much as I want to..I dun wanna get spat at when I turn up.. I'll prob get spat at by everyone whom I tell I'm joining.. *Takes out protective umbrella*

But it's quite appealing..The clothes are all sponsored and you get a portfolio done regardless if you get into the finals... Hmmm..Then again i'll look like a stuffed pig in the clothes they sponsor..Coz sponsored clothes only come in 1 size..SIZE 0!!! Hahaha...Even if they do have something that fits me..it'll prob be in coulours like pink and yellow..Or cut so horribly it'll make my ass look twice the size it actually is! Sponsors don't get it that pageant girls are not typical models.. They're more shapely.. Right??? Oh well...

Sighz...

Later..