Wednesday, October 13, 2004

So far I've only been complaining about my projects and studying with words...Now you shall have visual aids!!! Hahaha... Now these are my very organized files according to subject and content..I know..I almost fainted when I started revising and saw how much I had to study.. Actually these are only for 2 of the 4 subjects I'm taking.... Super sian...


Arrrghhhh....

This is me studying...Still quite organized right? I can't study in a mess..Or with music...Or when it's very quiet...Weird eh? So that's why Mac's is the perfect place for me..However it has to be the Mac's at my CC...Coz its not too quiet and not too noisy..

Me At Work...

Now we have the true soldiers of this war against exams...My highlighters...I MUST have the 3 staple colours...PINK-for highlighting the main titles of the notes...ORANGE-for the sub titles and finally my lovely YELLOW- for all the impt points...

My Trusty Highlighters..

Now why did I even blog all this down??? Hahahaha... Stoopiaks.. My revision's not so bad laa..covered at least 4-5 chapters of all the 4 subjects so far..so quite on track i think...But I get sooooooo bored after like 1 hour of studying...But today I feel quite inspired to do more...Bah..

Later...