Thursday, October 14, 2004

I am proud of myself...I covered alot yesterday.. At home some more.. How can anyone study properly at home??? So many bloody distractions!! Internet..TV...Bed...Fridge!! Sighz...

I feel so lazy now though..The weather's not cooperating either..Bloody hot and searing..Just feel like sleeping.. But i still managed to go JP and borrow books in the morning...I can't live without reading... I mean, how else do you pass time whilst waiting for the bloody public transportation.. or when you're travelling in the said bloody public transportation.. or when you're in the toilet.. Seriously what else can you do when you're in the toilet?? So bloody boring to just sit there right?? And when you're eating..How NOT to read when you're eating??? Like you need motivation to put the food in your mouth..READ!!! I even read whilst walking on the road..And have gotten 'peeped' at by "concerned" drivers.. hahaha...

Sadly my love of books hasnt rubbed off my bf yet...The only thing he reads are fitness mags and Stuff...Hahah..Actually I like to read Stuff too...and FHM and other men's magz..Quite fun actually...Beats reading yet ANOTHER article on 'How to keep your man satisfied' or 'Diet or you'll never be accepted in today's stinking society'...or 'This season's colours-let people ya don't know tell ya what you MUST wear else you'll not be accepted by the public'..Sheesh...Bring on the boobs and butts instead I say...

Later...