Thursday, October 28, 2004

Die...Doom...Shit....FUCKKKKKKKK....

There...That sums up how I felt today... Freaking fucking OE paper was like aarrghhhhhhhhh.... I almost felt like weeping in the hall...But I managed to finish all the questions, just not sure if what I wrote was relevant...How i studied...I studied like I never studied before...But nooooooooooooooooooooooooo...Whatever i studied the most DID NOT come out....Noooooo...Sighz...

Ah fuck...

Anyhoo...Came home...Felt depressed...Slept like a pig...Just woke up...

But seriously once this paper was over I felt an ENORMOUS burden being lifted of my soul.. I know I have 2 more papers left next week..But those 2 seem so easy next to this one...Just wanna pass this stupid topic..But I got back our grp project for OE and was pleasantly suprised..A high credit!! Hope that will help in pulling my grades up..

And what's up with people giving ME make up tips!! Sighz...Whatever laaa...I'm not even in the mood... I guess that's why I have a tag board rite...

Later...