Sunday, October 10, 2004

I was officially a Boom Boom Room virgin till Ananthi dragged me there yesterday..I was beating myself up..thinking why the hell did I NOT come here before.. It was freakin hilarious laaa... Kumar is MY Spore Idol.. And I actually got to meet him coz Ananthi knows him! He's gorgeous laa...I wish I had his legs..Bloody long and endless..

Then went to Naughty 9...Not so willingly but at least we got in free again thanks to Ananthi's never ending contacts! But the place was quite UNhappening...So we left after like 15 mins...Manily coz the dear girl left her hp in the cab on the way to N9!! So we weren't in the mood for clubbing but we had loads of fun after that just gabbing away till the wee hours of the morning...So much fun...

Well I'm entitled to a last weekend of fun..Mainly because of my exams..And also because I have to start fasting on Wed... Because of that I went to Marche with my baby on Sat...And had my favourite foods!! But didn't get a chance to eat my orgasmic banana waffles coz we realised that we forgot to put the parking coupons when we parked the car opp Cineleisure! So we rushed back without eating dessert..Sniff...But there's always tommorrow!!!

I am soooooo sick!! *Aaarchooo* Basket...Always after clubbing I get the freakin flu..Why eh?? So sickening...

Must....take....yellow...flu....tablet...Else...risk....dying....of....sneezing...

Later...