Friday, September 24, 2004

I slept at 5 freakin am... And woke at 8 freakin am... Sighz... My computer kept giving me heart attacks not wanting to print..I needed to print in colour! Then after much 'sayanging', it obliged by purging out the much needed colour pages..

So now I'm in school...Doing the final editing before going to bind the bloody thing..And then we will move on to the next task...Employment Relations projects..Sniff sniff... I hate this...No bloody break..But I DUN CARE...I'm gonna go see Dodgeball tonite..Prob leave my HR class halfway and go see with my baby.. I wanna wanna wanna go....

Ashoka's moving!! From an inaccessible place to an EVEN more inaccessible venue..Bloody Balestier!! Wah liao...But its nearer to go home by cab laa..Save on cab fare.. But dun think i'll be going very often..For one I feel 've outgrown the place...Two it's bloody expensive..

Oh Oh..Did ya know they have MILO ice cream???? MILO ice cream leh!!! How super happening is that???? Hahaha..must try soon... Till then shall sip my Milo Peng in computer lab now..

Later...