Tuesday, September 07, 2004

I am so freaking bored and tired..So irritated to even wake up in the morning..It feels like all I ever do is do projects, study, go to school and go to the gym..So bloody freakin MUNDANE!!!! I wanna go parrrrrrrtttttyyyyyyy...Hahahhaa... I'm such an useless student...

But seriously, I feel totally drained what with another 4 plus weeks left in the semester and 5 projects to hand in..Straight after I hand in the last project I gotta get my ass down to studying for exams.. I am totally a zombie...I sleep at ungodly hours of the night, wake up at EVEN ungodly hours in the morning..and that totally throws me off my eating schedule...Which is the ONLY benefit from all this stress...Instant weight loss!

So to all the people who think that I am always whining, I say try it, then talk... I used to think it was gonna be easy too.. To the non believers i say....



BLAHHHH!!!! (Here's my blahh face)


Blahhhhh...

(P.S: Notice the wonderfully beautiful earrings I have on...My brother's bd prezzie to mee!! So nice rite!!)

Speaking of which, his bd's on thurs..aargh super broke...but i always have my personalised ATM with me...Aka my Shawn...Hahahaha...Bad Sumi...

Later...