Sunday, August 08, 2004

Centro soooooo sucked!!! Like big time... hahahaa...Actually the first few hours when they had the RMIT thing was not too bad(I got saboed into taking part in the drinking comp-which I sooooo lost-I can't drink beer!!!!)..They also had this pageant thinghy which was quite fun..After that,they started with the TECHNO SHIT!!!!

Arrrgghhh..Couldnt take it..so left around 12 am..Went to our fav mee kuah stall in Yishun where my so clever bf ordered...Mee Kuah PEDAS PEDAS!! Hahahaha....Poor kid..

Today went to the gym..Starting on my gym routine again regularly...It sucks when I have to stop for a while coz of the freaking flu! Then we went to Marche (Looks a lil guilty) and had...What else...Caramel Banana Waffles!!(Looks even guiltier!)...But Ohhhhhhhhhhh...It was sooo GOOD!!

Mmmmmm...Okie okie..Enuff of food...I have to go and do my project now...

Later...