Thursday, August 26, 2004

Finally I have time to post my birthday pics..

These are two of my dear friends at SIM..Kelly and Daphne..Daphne's the one who shares the same birthday as me...Pretty pretty girls!!



After Lecture..


My bf wanted to bring me to Hard Rock for my birthday dinner but I wanted to eat ice cream so we ended up at Swensen's Orchard...And I was happily ordering my club sandwich when I noticed this notice saying that if it was your birthday you could get free Firehouse icecream..Woohoo..So it came after our meal with a candle in the middle of the banana!! A lil embarrasing but sweet...

MMmm...


Managed to get a shot in the car...was rushing off to cut my cake at home...Poor baby came after work so he looks so tired..

Babyy....

Watching serials is a given in my house..My mum's hooked on the SunTV serials in the afternoon..and me and my sis are hooked on the 7pm and 9pm Chinese serials on Ch 8.. So fun laa to watch mindless drivel..

Okie laa..Gtg do my MOR project now...Sighz...

Later...