Monday, August 02, 2004

I HAVE MY COMPUTER BACKKKKKKKKkkkkkk!!! WoooHooo...

Oh God..It feels so good to sit at home and use the comp..And finally being able to MSN!

Hmmm..I tried my very best to do my projects this week..But I so totally failed at my attempts..I went for my brother's band performance on Sat and I just came back from Saras's sis's birthday party...So there went the weekend..

Sniff sniff...Saras is flying off on Tues(Oh and speaking of Saras,she rebonded her hair and she looks GORGEOUS!! I mean really..This coming from a person who used to make fun of Indians who rebonded their hair! Hehee..But it looked great on her!)..I miss my girlies already!!! Clubbing and hanging out just ain't the same without them..Sighz..

Yawnnn..I need sleepp..I have early project meetings tommorrow...*Makes face*

Later...