Saturday, July 31, 2004

OH GOD!!! Not having a computer is the pits!! I can't surf, I can't MSN..Worse of all..I can't do my projects!! Of which I have 8..Of which 2 is due in 2 weeks time!! DIeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Sighz...Therefore I'm resigned to using the computers in SIM..Which also sucks coz they don't have Word at all..Only Word viewer..Like that's a big help..

On to more impt issues...I bought the most smashing pair of shoes ever from JB..There were only 9 bucks!! Too bad I can't upload photos here..*Grumbles*...JB was super happening..I alwasy go with my parents but for mundane things like grocery shopping and relative visiting...But going with 3 of your best gal pals is a whole other universe!!

But too bad..Joanne already flew off last week and Saras is going around next week..Sniff sniff..Why must the bloody Honours take 1 whole year!?

Okay gtg do more research for my bloody projects...

Later..